We now offer the old style raised-center replacement handles for owners of vintage model amps. The handles are constructed with 3 plies of veg-tanned leather and feature white border-stitching. Fits most vintage and tweed combo amps.
Available in choice of black, brown, or tan leather (mounting hardware not included).
- leather thickness at hardware attachment: 3/16″ (approx. )
- width at hardware attachment: 3/4″
- mounting slot dimensions: 5/8″ x 1/8″
- inner dimensions, slot-to-slot: 6 3/8″
- outer dimensions, slot-to-slot: 7 5/8″
Submit your review
El Dorado Guitar Accessories
Average rating: 0 reviews
Michael McDermott (verified owner) –
I purchased two raised brown amp handles for my custom Fender amps and they look great on ’em. Bob’s craftsmanship is second to none. You get what you pay for…most of time anyway.